Benefits of Members
Some of the many benefits of AAIR membership include:
- the right to vote at the Annual General Meeting and to hold positions on the AAIR Executive Committee;
- discounted registration fees to the AAIR Annual Forum, Special Interest Group (SIG) Forum, regional dinner meetings, and to AAIR partners' events;
- advocacy and development of professional networks, including liaising with state, national and international organisations, such as the Association for Institutional Research, the European Association for Institutional Research, and other affiliated associations for institutional research;
- Access to a worldwide network through professional links with the Association for Institutional Research (USA), the European Association for Institutional Research, other affiliated associations and inclusion in a broad network of institutional researchers in Australasia.
- eligible for several prizes offered through the Forums (Annual Forum and SIG Forum), including support from AIR to attend the AIR Forum in USA;
- eligibile to apply for one of the two fellowships AAIR offers, see http://aair.org.au/pages/fellowships;
- being the first to hear about industry-related employment opportunities through our regular emails to members;
- receiving periodic 'Members Only' AAIRmail Bulletins containing up-to-the-minute information;
- the opportunity to join one of the AAIR Special Interest Groups: Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence & Analytics SIG; Government Reporting SIG; Surveys and Evaluation SIG; and Load Management SIG; and
- receiving regular issues of the e-Newsletter.
Download the membership form here.
Have you recently entered retirement but would still like to be connected to your professional association? Then become a Retired Member.
Don't want to become a member but want to subscribe to our Newsletter?