4. What do you believe will be the future priorities for institutional research?
I believe the future priorities for institutional research will be:
- understanding the changing labour market and how the sector needs to evolve to cater to these changes
- how to harness big data to predict student success
- how to expand labour market linkages to continually sustain sector relevance now and into the future
- how to maintain the quality of higher education in a rapidly increasing online environment.
5. Complete this statement: In my role, I can’t operate effectively without …
… our end of the week online Fri-yay drinks and games in this COVID-19 lockdown period!